The Russian Investment Agency is a member of the world Association of Investment Agencies (WAIPA), founded in 1995 in Geneva
SERVICES FOR INVESTEESThe Russian Investment Agency Invest in Russia assists Russian direct investee companies nationwide by developing projects, preparing investment sites, searching for investors, protecting investment interests in federal agencies, founding joint ventures with the participation of regional and overseas investors.
The Agency is ready to offer its support to Russian companies to getting investment with minimum required amount of:
- Healthcare projects — 1 000 000 US Dollars
- Agricultural projects — 3 000 000 US Dollars
- Leisure and entertainment projects — 5 000 000 US Dollars
- Industrial projects — 10 000 000 US Dollars
- Transportation and logistics projects — 20 000 000 US Dollars
- Minerals extraction and processing — 100 000 000 US Dollars
And 10 000 000 US Dollars being the minimum amount for other investment projects.
The Russian Investment Agency offers the following services to investees:
Improvement of regional investment attractiveness of the Russian regionsDevelop a set of measures to improve the investment attractiveness of the region on the basis of defined targets and implementation of this package of measures.
Foundation of joint ventures, mutual funds and structures creating regional investment sitesSolving organizational task of building and registration of organizations necessary for development of a regional investment platform.
Services on the search for investment ideas and development of investment projectsFinding and attracting foreign investors at any stage of the project. The range of services on search and attraction of foreign investors include:
- preparation and completion of the investment project in accordance with Russian and international standards;
- preparation of the list of foreign investors individually for each investment project;
- accommodation at the information resource of the Agency and the direction information to potential investors about the investment project, including a business plan, summary, teaser, financial models and other supporting information;
- organization of negotiations with potential investors;
- updating of a business plan, a summary, a financial model based on the results of negotiations with potential investors;
- preparation and approval of the conditions of the investment contract, investment memorandum, the loan agreement or other document securing the agreement of the project initiator and the investor;
- services in preparation for possible entry of the investor and the investor's withdrawal from the project;
- assist in identifying the financing scheme of the project;
- deal structuring;
- advisory services on all matters of preparation and realization of the investment project;
- project support.
Structuring of the existing investment projectsPreparation and structuring of the investment project in accordance with the requirements of investors and donors at any stage. The project is preparing to meet the requirements of mandatory economic examination of investment projects for state support at the regional level.
Investment site preparationSelection of land and other real estate for investment projects. Evaluation of investment attractiveness land and industrial sites. Develop mechanisms to use, registration, transfer of land for the formation of industrial parks, particularly the placement of significant investment projects, etc.
Search for and attraction of foreign investments to the existing projects and sitesRIA searches for foreign investors interested in direct investments in the economy of the Russian regions.
Marketing and market analysisMarket analysis and market research in accordance with the requirements of the investor:
- analysis of the product (services);
- analysis of consumers;
- analysis of competitors;
- analysis of marketing costs;
- development of marketing plan for the business plan of the investment project;
- qualitative analysis allows you to find the available market niches, to better understand consumer-goods company.
Business planningDevelopment of the business plan of the investment project in accordance with Russian and international standards. The preparation of the business plan of the project includes a comprehensive evaluation of the capabilities of the investment project, which the investor makes a decision on the financing of the project.
A comprehensive assessment involves the following works:
- development of a unique sound proposals on the terms of project financing;
- Market Research (analysis of regional, Russian, world market);
- justification of the size of the investment, the value of the current project costs and payback period of the project;
- risk analysis and development of measures to minimize them;
- sales plan based on marketing research and promotion strategy;
- schedule the launch of the project;
- a detailed financial plan, including the profit and loss statement, cash flow statement and balance sheet;
- calculation of the value of tax payments, depreciation and amortization;
- determining break-even point;
- the calculation of indicators of efficiency of the investment project;
- revenue forecast projects, based on a qualitative study of the market.
Financial modeling (planning)The preparation of financial model (the financial plan) of the investment project for the purposes of determining the need for investments in working capital. The financial model includes calculation of key performance indicators: the payback period, profitability ratios, net present value, internal rate of return, break-even point.
The structure of the financial model:
- income plan;
- spending plan;
- investment plan;
- plan for taxes;
- profit and loss statement;
- cash flow statement;
- balance at the beginning and end of each period.
Feasibility studiesPreparation of a feasibility study (FS) for the following tasks:
- rationale for the choice of a particular technology, equipment, etc .;
- determining the volume of investment required for the introduction of technology;
- calculation of the effect of the measures (reduction of production costs, increased productivity, as a result, revenue growth);
- determining the payback period of the project.
- Feasibility study occurs based on the analysis, calculation, assess the economic feasibility of the construction of the intended object of construction (construction in the enterprise, the creation of a new technical facility, introduction of new technologies, equipment, innovation on an existing production).
Feasibility study includes:
- bigger organizational plan;
- bigger production plan;
- financial model (the financial plan).
Due DiligenceProfessional Due Diligence for the identification and assessment of existing legal risks. The results of the Due Diligence will help to develop effective solutions for the timely elimination of the shortcomings of the investment project.
The RIA will prepare in the framework of Due Diligence:
- analysis of the capital structure and internal documents of the procedure of attracting investments;
- analysis of the business and internal documents of the Company in transactions M&A;
- analysis of the process of reorganization, restructuring, liquidation and bankruptcy of the company at any stage;
- analysis of the legal purity of movable and immovable property;
- analysis of the legal purity of intangible assets;
- analysis of the legal purity of securities and shares in the authorized capital;
- legal assessment of the structure of transactions, including the need for approval by the management bodies of the company and coordination with regulatory authorities;
- legal assessment of the activities of the company's management;
- legal assessment of shareholder agreements and corporate contracts.
M&A supportA full range of services in support of M&A transactions:
- legal due diligence of companies involved in the transaction;
- the structuring of the transaction, including a detailed description of each stage of its implementation and preparation of documents;
- legal support of the transaction;
- analysis of legal purity of securities and shares in the authorized capital of the companies involved in the transaction;
- analysis of legal purity of tangible and intangible assets;
- assessment of tax consequences of transactions M&A;
- develop a strategy and plan of reorganization with the particular circumstances, relationships and facing investor objectives.
Information and analytical supportPreparing a comprehensive background information, case reports, conducting analysis, marketing, sociological studies on topics of interest.
For more details, contact our experts.