FORMS OF COOPERATION WITH INVESTEE COMPANIES
The Russian Investment Agency (RIA) cooperates with the investee companies both bilaterally and by means of networking with several parties to the investment process.
Forms of cooperation between the RIA and the investee companies:
- provision of services and/or works under specific contracts, investment agreements, memoranda, approved action plans, minutes and other documents determining the parties’ interaction along the pre-agreed lines of cooperation;
- assistance in the arrangement of meetings with prospect investors; top-level regional investment project presentations;
- arrangement of national and international events, exhibitions, business missions, etc. to establish business relations with Russian specialist institutions operating abroad, international agencies and governmental authorities interested in fostering economic relations;
- retreats with the participation of foreign investors to promote regional investment opportunities and those of specific regional projects;
- development of investment appeal strengthening guidelines;
- international promotion of regional investment projects;
- investment project coordination with federal, regional, local governments, national and international institutions;
- support in the development of quality information materials for potential investors;
- media project support.
For more details, contact our experts.