The Russian Investment Agency is a member of the world Association of Investment Agencies (WAIPA), founded in 1995 in Geneva
GOALS AND OBJECTIVESThe most important task of the Russian investment Agency (RIA) is to be a single client center by servivg as a source of extensive information about the investment potential of Russian regions, a source of new opportunities in the implementation of projects of foreign direct investment, as well as a tool to create favorable conditions for quick access of foreign companies to the Russian market.
The main goals of RIA are:
- promotion of Russian business image by building an effective system of communication and interaction with the international investment community and concrete investors;
- promotion of information about the real benefits and possibilities of the Russian Federation;
- attracting direct foreign investments into the Russian economy by facilitating foreign investors in the implementation of the procedure of entering the Russian market;
- assistance in minimising the risk of investors;
- lobbying and protecting the interests of foreign investors making direct investments in the Russian economy;
- stimulation and development of the investment process in the Russian Federation;
- creation of joint ventures and entities with foreign companies, providing investment process;
- interaction with international associations, working with the world investment community.